some crazy questions for which i am looking for the answers and hope that i may discover them myself some day:
1) Why didn't I study Physics as my major?
2) Why is an orgasm called 'seeing God'?
3) Will I be The One?
4) Will my ideas be ever accepted as radical and pioneering?
5) If Dream Theatre remakes like 'Funeral for a friend, love lies bleeding' and 'perfect Strangers' are so good, why weren't they the original composers?
6) Why, why is Kate Hudson so heartbreakingly beautiful?
7) Why is it that "All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than the others"?
8) Why did Rommel have to die?
9) Why did the USA lose the innocence of the 1940's?
10) Why is code writing such an addiction in perfection?
11) When will I get back my Bangalore of the 1980s?
12) Will the world ever see a Saladin again?