Thursday, January 20, 2005

Keshav,Gandhi and the unknown Nari

As i sit before my comp, trying to say awake so that i do not miss my early morning train to lucknow, I am tempted to read a blog. The best blogs (among the people i know) are written by kesh, gandhi and railmani. Kesh and Gandhi have stopped writing for reasons which i know (in gandhi's case) and for reasons unknown (in kesh's case).
In the midst of this, i recollect the name of a person about whom i have only heard but never met. this guy is nari, who could have been my colleague in oracle if i had joined. this chap is a PI too. checking out his blogs now, they seem interesting. got to meet him sometime. kesh, if you are reading this, u know what to do.
Another thing which flashes before my eyes is the night outs i spent with keshav in college. led zep was a 'stimulant' during those hous when we mastered the OPCODE of the Motorola 56F801. keshav ,i miss u maga.......
gandhi is in a different league altogether. people may feel that i may not be as close to him as i am with keshav. who so ever thinks like that, i just got two words for u.."F*** you".....i myself can't describe how close we are..maybe i can express my reasons through a Hindu Crossie.........miss u too maga.......
And nari....this depends on how u pronounce it and what meaning u infer. this word can mean a fox, a woman or the 'Not yet met friend of kesh and gandhu.....'......excuse my language, if that ain't possible then 'execute me'...........

No comments: