1. of people asking me what the whole point of doing my M.Tech was now that my starting salary is less than what I had after undergraduation. Why don't they understand that there is something in life beyond money?
2. of people asking me to describe what exactly my firm is doing and why didn't I join 'majors' like ABB/GE?
3. of being ordinary and being unable to lift myself from this pile of ordinariness.
4. of not having an exciting life.
5. of having to be a selfless worker.
6. of being a Jack of all trades.
7. of interacting with 'ignorrogant' IIT undergrads.
8. of being a 'foot in mouth' regular.
9. of reading crap published by IEEE, IEE and Sciencedirect transactions, majority of which, i know is cleverly fudged, a la "u scratch my back and i scratch yours."
10. of MATLAB.
11. of conferences, workshops and other scientific "chintan baitaks".
12. of hearing to the words "student days are the best days".
13. of India-Pak bhaichara.
14. of being a 'crisis man' who is assumed to be fairly confortable with his share of work plus that of the others.